The Patriots Daily Bites of American Christian Heritage, Series#28:“When Great Men Prayed”

GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE 

Image result for Christian Heritage


The Patriots Daily Bites of American Christian Heritage, Series#28


Image result for Christian Heritage

PEARL LEONA STURGIS
·MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2016




ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Image result for Christian Heritage


The Importance of a Moral Society
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."





RONALD REAGAN  - One Nation Under God


Daily Bites of our Christian Heritage
When Great Men Prayed”


Image result for When Great Men Prayed,George washington
Image result for When Great Men Prayed,George washington









I wrote “When Great Men Prayed” on our Country’s Bicentennial Birthday 1976. This is the time I first paid attention to these deplorable laws and was shocked to hear. It’s alright to kill your baby and we evolved from monkeys and many more things such as take the Bible out of school and take down the Ten Commandments. Christmas is pagan Holiday....etc. I wrote most of these poems between 1976 to today. September 15, 2016.

When Great Men Prayed: At times my thoughts without control illuminate my very soul...to bless me with a vivid dream; a gift of love from one Supreme. I journeyed to the past today...Two hundred Freedom years away. I walked into a building there. great men were on their knees in prayer. On the table in plain sight, designed by flickering candle light, a Document with signatures, spelled freedom to be mine and yours. I listened as the Banner waved, engrossed in awe while great men prayed: “Thy mercy, Lord, forever stands and Thou hast brought us to this land. May our children faithful be...for we are free to worship Thee. 

Make our country true and strong. Let wealth untold to her belong...but if our children stray from Thee,,,cut them down that they may see...For if their riches make them blind...they may not see Thy Love Divine. Should thine ordinance change through law...we know America must fall. Lord, through the Bicentennial years remember prayer we offer here.” ------------- My vivid dream turned into dust.

I had to leave. I knew I must! Yes I was there when great men prayed. ‘Twould break their hearts if I had stayed, for they would see my tear filled eyes...and feel this hurt I can’t disguise. I’m from the Bicentennial years. We’ve changed the laws they held so dear. America, go back with me. Our Lord can make the blind to see. For if we fall or if we stand depends upon His guiding hand. 


Image result for Gods His guiding hand.



Image result for When Great Men Prayed,George washington


Image result for When Great Men Prayed,George washington


Image result for When Great Men Prayed,George washington

(to be continued)
To be Continued in the Next Daily Bites of of American Christian Heritage Series



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment