Your Daily Bread for Life...6/27/16:What's on my mind






Your Daily Bread for Life.
 What's on my mind?



I love the story of Job because I know it is real. I know you know the story of how Job's children were having a party and a messenger came to Job and told him all his children died at the party. Then another messenger told him all his flock had died and now he was poor but Job's own wife told him to curse God and die when boils were all over his body. 

Still Job did not curse God. He said he came into the world naked and he will go out naked. Though God slay him he will still trust Him for he knows that after worms destroy his body in his flesh will he see God. His eyes and not another, will look upon Him. Job's 3 friends criticized Job and said he deserved it or it wouldn't have happened. Job knew he was innocent and was angry at his friends who gave him no comfort but only came to pick on him.

Then a young man in chapter 32, named Elihu, spoke up against Job's 3 friends. He had been quiet and listened and Job was not angry with Elihu. Here is Elihu's answer: "I said days should speak and multitude of years should teach wisdom but there is a spirit in man and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding.

Great men are not always wise and neither do the aged understand judgement. Let me not accept any man's person; neither let me give flattering titles to man. For I know I must not give flattering titles; in so doing that my Maker would soon take me away. Job 32:7-22





Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment