Your Daily Bread for Life...5/30/16: Happy Memorial Day



Your Daily Bread for Life.
 Happy Memorial Day:
A few facts about the Names on the Vietnam wall:



By Mike McCormack There are 58,267 names on the Wall. 39,996 were 22 years old or younger. 8,283 were 19 years old. 33,103 were 18 years old. 12 were only 17 years old. 5 were only 16 years old. There are 3 sets of fathers and sons on the Wall. 31 sets of parents lost 2 of their sons. 997 were killed their first day. 1,448 were killed on their last day. 8 women who were nurses are named on the Wall. 244 soldiers were awarded the medal of honor and 153 of them are named on the Wall. I found this on a facebook post. Please remember, it is not just a day to have a barbecue.



WE ARE AMERICANS






It’s My Country:

My home’s in Pennsylvania near the Mason/Dixon line...but I can hang my hat just anywhere I have a mind. From the Streets of New York City to that Great Pacific Shore...It’s My Country...under GOD forevermore. Bring your huddled masses that are yearning to breathe free...But don’t give our milk and honey to my Country’s enemy! Check their heart’s true colors and no matter where they’re from...if they don’t love “Old Glory” send them back where they belong!



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment