Your Daily Bread for Life...4/30/16



Your Daily Bread for Life.
 New Every Morning:
 D James Kennedy: 

2 Corinthians 5:7 “We walk by faith and not by sight.” Christians often confuse feelings for faith. People say, “I just don’t feel like I have faith.” Our faith is not based on a feeling because our feelings are continually changing. they are in constant motion. We feel differently from day to day and from hour to hour. Our feelings have more to do with our digestion than our religion.

But underneath all of that--- our faith is about trusting Jesus Christ. (unquote Dr. Kennedy) John 1: “In the beginning was the Word and the word was with God and the Word was God and the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us---Read the whole chapter....AKJV 




 Hiding....Trouble and sorrow may find me. Heartache may soon be near. Many I’ve left behind me...Still I am safe down here. My Savior’s Love surrounds me...hiding all doubt and fear. Just like a blanket around me...keeping me safe down here. Sin lurks in every shadow. Death hovers at my door. Nothing on earth can ever...keep me from Heaven’s Shore.




Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment