POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY: "Who Am I??"




POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY
"Who Am I??"

I'm an angry white male. It is for my country that I truly  grieve
I am a patriot proudly wearing my love for America on my sleeve

I am an angry white male....
who sees my America turning into something so unrecognizable
who witnesses an overbearing Government that's become intolerable
 that so loves with all his heart our beloved document, the Constitution
but sees a detestable Tyrant seeking  to cause  its dissolution

I am an angry white male....
that sees his America hijacked by those with a radical agenda
who detests a divide and conquer strategy used to poison America
 who sees each day the wonderful fabric of society torn to shreds
that is treated condescendingly  by the pundits, the talking heads

I am an angry white male ....
 offended by an insufferable tyrant that gets me so enraged
 so sick of the political transformation that's being staged
 fed up with the promises from politicians that remain unfulfilled
and  with their dishonesty that leaves me far from being thrilled

I am an angry white male....
 incensed with a GOP that has no sense of conviction
so scornful of  them so for they  are worthy of derision
 seeing the race card being used against those who disagree
 sick and tired of a Congress that is mired in such dysfunctionality

I am an angry white male....
fed up with the forces of evil that truly divide us and stun
 that has to admit that of a nation of many we are no longer one
 so utterly disdainful with a media that has a political agenda
shameful of a President who can't help but run down America

Yes. I am an ANGRY WHITE MALE who hopes someday soon to see
a sense of hope and sanity that can be brought to our country!!


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below

If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment