Sharing With Patriots





I would like to share with everyone both a comment stated by my dear friend Sue, and in addition my reply to her...I am doing so because I truly believe that the points which I have addressed in my reply to her are of absolute great importance and highly relevant with connection to the pending 2016 elections.


Sue

Wow, you were so right! Wish we had a leader like you! Do you think Obama is merely incompetent and narcissistic, and think he can be buddies with Iranian leaders, or do you think he truly wants America nuked? I know he wants Iran to destroy Israel, but does he want America totally destroyed too?
My reply

Thank you Sue, you are very kind my friend....You would be surprised to know just how many people some of which are prominent individuals who have approached me and have asked me to run for the presidency...However...I am not a natural born citizen...At the time of my birth only my mother was an American citizen my father was still an Iranian national....And even though I am a quarter Cherokee Indian..And even though my mother was a full blooded half Cherokee American woman and I was born on U.S soil...I am still in accordance with our countries founding document not a natural born citizen and therefore my run for the presidency would be in direct violation of our Constitution, and thus illegal...We the people must live by example...

After all if we do not abide by the laws and principles laid out in our countries document...Then in effect our entire Republican ( Constitutional Republican ) system is nothing more then a hoax and a joke....Ultimately dear Sue...Its not about what we want or think that which is best for our country...But rather it is about doing the right thing and abiding by those laws and principles which had been laid down by our founders...This has been the key to the very source of our nations success for the past three centuries...In all areas, Politically, economically and socially....Once we start neglecting and not adhering to these laws etc...Then it is upon such a time that our way of government and our way of life will be no more and consequently our country as we have known it and as our founders had envisioned it to be will be destroyed....And yes....To answer your question regarding Mr. ' O's ' intentions towards the United States...

Not only does he wish to destroy Israel...But also the United states..This is the key factor in the globalist/International Marxist objective Sue...It is absolutely paramount that the United states and its form of government which has been the leading force and light in the world is completely destroyed....Hence why we have very intentionally and subverted been presented with candidates such as Obama and Cruz, who are In affect foreign nationals and are not legally entitled to run for the presidency....Because they are fully aware that to elect such individuals to the highest office of our nation even though such an act is strictly forbidden by our Constitution...It would be a decisive and almost crippling blow to the very essence and foundation of our countries founding document and thus it would be the beginning of our countries undoing...After all...Once you have broken one major law or principle as stated in that document...then the sky is the limit and therefore the door will be opened to break all other laws as well...hence....The complete eradication and elimination of our Constitutional government and effectively the end of America as we have known her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment