WE ARE BEING RULED BY BOTTOM FEEDERS

 
n Light of what a,"PURE UNMITIGATED DISASTER" The Pathetic Urchin BARRY SORENTO is, how is it that this CREATURE from HELL is still SUCKING AIR....We are ONE STEP away from being One Giant PRISON CAMP & all the Sheep, Monkeys & Zombies can do is go, ho hum it's just the way it is, stick one finger up the arise & rotate every other hour....and do NOT ONE DAMN THING.....



Oh ye STUPID FOOLS we have LOST HEALTH CARE (unless your Rich) We have Lost FREEDOM of RELIGION, SPEECH , THE PRESS ....They are working on GUNS, you MONEY & believe me your PROPERTY is COMING down the Track like a LOCOMOTIVE going at WARP SPEED.....And FRIDAY we LOSE the INTERNET....


NOW COME ON....Did you really want to live in a FEDERAL PRISON FACILITY....Well you better get used to that notion....They will be KNOCKING on your door soon....I only have one QUESTION: WHY have we not SURROUNDED WASHINGTON....TORCHES IN HAND & BURNT IT TO THE GROUND...

The STUPIDITY & COWARDICE displayed by this Soon to be EXTINCT CULTURE has never been seen or matched before.....AMERICA is DROWNING & being DESTROYED & we YAWN & wonder Who The Hell Is Going To Win, AMERICAN IDOL .....Maybe we should be put out of our misery .....But I'll take a few down before they HAUL my CARCASS off to the GLUE PLANT....
I am ASHAMED at what this COUNTRY has become.....And to the FEDS, The NSA & Homeland Security who are reading this ..."GO TO HELL".....I don't care what you think, I am SICK of the CRAP....I hope you like HUMPING CAMELS, GOATS & SHEEP.....

No comments:

Post a Comment