WHEN ACTIONS SPEAK VOLUMES






 As a child my PARENTS (my mother actually) would constantly remind me to PICK MY FRIENDS well, carefully or diligently ...Implied traits we're honesty, respect ,morals and being a POSITIVE INFLUENCE……  Oh let’s see, what was not on the list was Being able to roll a joint, hold your booze & still drive, being UN-responsible…..If you SCREWED it up …you OWNED it…..Now realistically none of us adhered to this 100% but by & large enough of it stuck for us to SURVIVE  our YOUTH…..Or did we? Later!!

I am what is referred to as a BABY BOOMER, we had Vietnam, the 60’s,the Civil Rights Issues, the Presidency of LBJ, NIXON & Watergate…..and later the fiasco POTUS CARTER…..I had friends die in Vietnam & I had friends against the war….But we still had some semblance of respect for the Soldier as well as the process…I always remember a line from the mini-series, Captains & The Kings, “We Thought We Would Change The World, But The World Changed Us” ..... Now that seems to be apropos…..


So here we are, decades past WWII, Vietnam, the 60’s, the Berkley Protests, Martin Lither King, the Riots is Oakland & Watts, and so WHERE THE H---, is this? I ASK YOU THIS; DID WE LEARN ONE DARN THING? I can only ascertain we collectively Learned NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!!

Look at the Parasites, Thieves & degenerates we call the LEADERS (choke) of this COUNTRY….. My mother & father would have dis-owned me if I PICKED any of these People, Parasites or Parrots as Friends…..We basically put people in CHARGE of our LIVES & in charge of this COUNTRY who should be in PRISON for LIFE …..and we wonder how things got SO SCREWED UP……The real QUESTION is ; What else should we expect HONESTY……realistically they ARE NOT CAPABLE of doing anything else…


When you have a RACIST, ANTI-AMERICAN MARXIST as a de facto Emperor….You should expect an Emerging POLICE STATE and WELFARE STATE…..When you ELECT Crooks , Thieves , Cons, Embezzlers & Extortionists as your LEADERS you will a GOVERNMENT full of CORRUPTION…..WASHINGTON DC looks more like HAVANA everyday…and BARRY is actually looking WORSE than FIDEL CASTRO…actually more like STALIN….

So I guess you could say we’ve done an OUTSTANDING job of PICKING OUR FRIENDS, shall we make plans for our Funeral, pick the Casket & make all the other ARRANGEMENTS??? When will we STOP listening to what these SOCIOPATHS say & look at what they are doing? WHEN ACTIONS SPEAK VOLUMES…..words are meaningless ….

No comments:

Post a Comment