RUSH ISSUES DIRE WARNING

 ABOUT OBAMA AFTER ELECTION 'Next 2 years are gonna require seat belts, even when you're asleep


Radio host Rush Limbaugh


While many political observers are wondering what will happen if Republicans win control of the U.S. Senate in the November election, talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh is warning Americans to “buckle up,” as he expects President Obama to go wild with executive orders.

“As far as Barack Obama is concerned, he doesn’t care who wins the Senate,” Limbaugh said on his national broadcast Tuesday. “When it’s all said and done, it isn’t gonna change what he’s doing. I think everybody ought to buckle up for Obama in these last two years.”

Limbaugh said once January arrives, it isn’t going to matter which political party will be in charge of the Senate:
“He’s gonna executive action, executive order as much as he thinks he can get away with. And he’s gonna go, I think, at NASCAR break-neck speeds. And don’t think he’s gonna care what they say in the Senate, I don’t think he’s gonna care what they do in the Senate because he knows the one thing they won’t do is impeach him.

“And so Obama’s gonna tell himself, ‘There’s no way they’re gonna stop me.’ He’s gonna tell himself, ‘They won’t even try to stop me. They may try to stop me by not giving me the votes, but what do I care? I’m gonna sign executive actions. I’m gonna have [Ebola czar] Ron Klain out there leading the way for me.’”

He said the president will not care about public opinion at that point.

“I hope I’m wrong about this, but I think these next two years, everybody ought to buckle up,” he said. ‘These next two years are gonna require seat belts, even when you’re asleep.”
“I still haven’t found a way to persuade people just how thoroughly, passionately ideological Obama is. I firmly believe that the vast majority of people that voted for him in 2008 didn’t have any ideology in mind. … They weren’t thinking left, right, conservative, liberal. … In Obama’s case, I think a vast majority of people were thinking we could end racism.”

Listen to Rush Limbaugh’s comments on the issue: Continue ...HERE


 As Fraud Reports Mount Nationwide


No comments:

Post a Comment