WORDS FROM THE SPIRIT WITHIN





TRUTH FROM THE LIGHT

A Stroll in the LIght







We all walk in darkness, well, definitely shade. We hide things, we have secrets, we consider certain aspects of our life private matters. There are things that we don't like to share with others, for fear of being judged by them, I presume. But you see, the LIght is where we want to be. Lightness is our goal, ARE YOU AWARE you can trade in your feet for wings! Did you forget the Saints are judging the world?

1 Corinthians 6:2


YOU want to be a saint! You don't want to be a sinner!   You can do this!!! You're not killing anybody, you're not stealing anything :) God only asked ten things of us. You got this!   Our goal is to walk in the LIght. but we can't hide in the LIght like we were hiding in darkness. Every thing is made visible there. Hmmmmmm, now that can be scary, because we have been hiding a long time. Do you even know where your darkness is?  What is it you hide from others? What are you ashamed about? What is it you fear?  Lets stroll in the LIght. LIGHT IT UP FOLKS!!!  > cue >>>>>>send in the Angels :) Cue the Lord, our God. 

Lets stroll in the LIght. In 2008 the IRS offered a credit for first time home buyers. They wanted to encourage people to buy the homes to stimulate the economy.  This credit was also available to people buying a primary home, even if they owned before, so as long as the first home was a rental property. This was my situation. I had a rental in FL and then bought in PA. I took their credit received like, 9 thousand dollars with which I paid the credit cards and stimulated the businesses as they wanted.

 Then a few years later, they audited the Christians, and they came back said I don't qualify for the credit because my rental property wasn't a rental long enough.  Seems the devils in the details, the fine print. Evidently I had bought too soon after moving into a new state.  The fine print reads that the rental property had to be a rental property for 3 years. My Florida land was indeed a rental, but not for the full 3 years. I still wonder how they justify their time frame, why can all buyers not be treated equal? As Hillary Clinton would say....What difference does it make....if I owned a rental for 2 years 10  months or 3 years 1 month? Why do they put a limit on their love?

 I did what they wanted, I bought the home, spurred the economy. Their mission was accomplished, so why now be an Indian Giver? I do not have their numbered money anymore any longer. Shall I call the credit card company and ask them for the money back? Do YOU think they will give it to me?  

So now they want their 9 thousand back plus all these penalties, all for doing what they wanted.  I just laugh and I pray that they may see the LIght cause they are not even supposed to charge people interest,  read the bible!!! So  here we are, and they are now pulling out their Bully tactics. They leined everything over the $10K this past May. Trying to scare me into getting money I suppose. Yet they won't let me print it like they print it, so its unfair on one side if the rules aren't the same for everyone.  THEY ARE THUGS!!!! ORGANIZED CRIME...bullies...tough guys.  Are you aware they ordered guns???? Yes, the IRS ordered ammo too. What they gonna do,  shoot me because I'm poor and can't pay them?? When did being poor become a crime again?  Are these IRS folk really that greedy stupid or are we are dealing with AI, a computer.  Am I outside of their logarithm?




The IRS puts limits on their love, God's love endures forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment