The Winter From Hell






 I know that the title is an oxymoron; however, as far as I'm concerned, this is the worst winter that I've ever lived through (and I lived in the mountains for 5 years) trying to cope with all the ice, snow, and frigid temperatures.  To add insult to injury, all the crater-like potholes in the roads make it impossible to drive, at least in Upper Bucks County, PA. 



I have a few ideas on what can be done to make our lives a little easier during these long, cold, snowy winter months and avoid the downed wires and trees, and all the damn potholes.

  1. Take all our millions of dollars of tax monies that they used for ridiculous studies of snails and other unnecessary things and use it to put all our electric, phone and cable wires underground.
  2. Make sure that all tress are trimmed in the fall so we don't have problems with them coming down with heavy snowfalls.
  3. Find a solution to use on our roads to melt the snow, but not eat the roads.  
  4. Make all those 'career' welfare people and prisoners, all who live off our hard-earned money, do road work to fix the potholes. (Time they all earned their keep).
I know there are those who will think I'm crazy, (particularly expecting our government to do something constructive for a change), but I know I'm sick of  maneuvering around all the deep potholes while driving and I'm sure others are as well.

If anyone has any other suggestions, just leave a comment at the bottom of this blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment